100% of ticket prices goes towards supporting revert sisters in difficulty – an easy chance of reward this Ramadan
Solace UK invites you to our Solace in Ramadan – Family Iftar
Solace UK has been supporting revert sisters in difficulty for the past 7 years. Homelessness, rejection by family members, loneliness, marital problems are some of the problems experienced by revert sisters.
Join us, where you will:
- Be entertained by revert brother, Tommy Evans who will be your host for the evening
- Be inspired by two reminders by Omar Hajjaj and revert sister, author Na’ima B. Robert
- Learn about how Solace UK supports revert sisters post shahaadah with their difficulties
- Have the opportunity on the blessed night of Ramadan to gain reward with your family
- Browse an array of stalls
- Enjoy a mixed menu iftar at a beautiful venue with segregated arrangements
Dates and Individual fresh fruit platter, Vegetable soup, Turkish flat bread, Fresh hummus, Piri Piri grilled chicken, Mixed leaf salad, Falafel with garlic dip, Chinese spring rolls, Chow mein, Chinese style vegetables, Manchurian chicken, White chocolate rice pudding, refreshing homemade mint and lime lemonade.
Limited Tickets – Early bird discount until 14th May 2018