At the beginning of the year, you may have received emails from us regarding vacancies for a branch in the works — Solace North.
We’re so pleased to announce that the new branch has launched. We’ve supported over 30+ sisters since we started on 28 March 2022, just shortly before Ramadan.
This is only the beginning.
In over ten years that Solace has been operating, we’ve received thousands of requests for support from revert sisters in the North of England. Through this expansion, we can provide the much needed support they need.
This branch will be able to provide aid to local communities in Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, and Bradford and also support sisters in the surrounding cities and counties in the northern part of England.
The team has been trained and is active, and now we need your help.
Ways you can help
- Tell revert sisters about Solace (Get help at solaceuk.org/help)
- Follow us on social media (@solace_uk or @solace4reverts)
- Share our posts on social media and to your contactsHave open discussions about the importance of supporting reverts
- Partake in our events and fundraising challengesDonate at solaceuk.org/donate
- Share our donation link with friends
- Share your ideas and suggestions with us at email@example.com
Revert support needs to become more accessible, and we look forward to accomplishing that with you.
Your Sisters from Solace