Solace UK welcomes you to apply for the following position(s):
Role: Marketing Coordinator
Start Date: 1st April 2019
Application closing date: 17th March 2019
To apply, please read the job description and send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com by the closing date. We regret we are unable to respond to each application. You will hear from us if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Coordinator (JD05)
Official Job title: Marketing Coordinator
Department: Marketing Department
Responsible to: CEO, Trustees of Solace
Responsible for: Managing all marketing operations for Solace UK
Purpose of role: To ensure marketing strategies are executed effectively in line with fundraising and charitable objectives.
- Manage and coordinate all digital marketing activities
- Support the goals set in the marketing plan
- Work closely with the board of trustees
- Attend regular meetings
- Translate the charity’s objectives into marketing strategies
- Improve search-engine rankings
- Share qualitative content on different social media channels
- Monitor and improve (if needed) the charity’s reputation
- Create, send and answer email campaigns
- Qualifications in Marketing, Media, Communication
- A minimum of two up to five years of experience in online marketing
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Strong analytical skills a must
- Excellent eye for details
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral
- Passionate about the mission of Solace and motivated to contribute towards the objectives of the organisation.
- Extremely good organisational skills as will need to keep on top of more than five tasks at a time and managing a multiple task load.
- Must be able to manage pressure of the work load.
- Ability to work independently from home. This involves the absolute ability to work around the hours of the core members of staff at Solace, thus the candidate must be extremely flexible in fitting their hours around other staff members.
- Previous experience of working in an Islamic and / or charitable organisation.
- Previous experience of a similar Marketing role.
The applicant will be expected to work between 10 and 25 hours per month remotely. These hours are likely to increase.
As per our GOR statement and as detailed in our Equal Opportunities Policy (EOP01) this role is subject to genuine occupational requirements. The requirement is that of a Muslim woman who clearly demonstrates a commitment to following all the normative Islamic practices which include but aren’t limited to morals, manners, etiquettes, dress and worship.
Prepared by: Board of Trustees
Latest Revision: March 2019
Join the mailing list and be the first to be notified of any career opportunities at Solace.