Solace is here to help you. There is no problem that is too small.
Who do we help?
Solace aims to help revert sisters who are facing difficulties in their lives.
In order to offer support during these times, support workers will be allocated to revert sisters who are experiencing any of the following circumstances:
- Going through illness or other major health problems, or recovering from childbirth or surgery
- Feeling lonely and isolated
- Experiencing marital problems or struggling after separation or divorce
- Suffering from physical or psychological abuse
- Needing someone to talk to about their problems
- Needing an intermediary between themselves and non Muslim family members
- Thinking of leaving Islam or having doubts about Islam
- Suffering from depression
- Wanting to start afresh and needing to feel positive about self, life and Islam
- Facing other problems that are difficult to cope with alone
We recognise that this list does not cover every problem that revert sisters may be facing. Please contact us if you are in difficulties not covered here, no matter how small, and we will do our best to support you insha’Allah.
Ways to apply for help
- Complete the referral form.
- Call 07985641080 (Mon-Fri 10-11am and 8-9pm) / Sat-Sun 8-9pm) and a referral will be taken over the phone with you.
- If you would like to refer a revert sister for support, please ensure you have her permission and you may then complete the referral form.
- Alternatively call the anonymous helpline.
What happens next?
- You will receive confirmation of receipt of your referral.
- The Support Worker Manager will call you to discuss your needs and allocate you a support worker.
- Your allocated support worker will make contact and draw up a support plan with you and support will commence.