Case Studies

Case Study A

Sister A, aged 43, East London 
Year reverted: 2004
Key Issues: Loneliness, Isolation, Domestic Violence

Read more
Case Study B

Sister C, aged 29, Midlands
Year reverted: 2010
Key Issues: Isolation, family rejection, difficult divorce, financial difficulty

Read more
Case Study C

Sister R, aged 35, North London
Year reverted: 1999
Key Issues: Abuse, Rejection, Low Self Image

Read more

Testimonials

  • Alhamdulilah for Solace, it is a much needed service for revert sisters.  May Allah (swt) reward all the Solace sisters’ efforts for providing such genuine support in the Ummah.  I reverted to Islam many, many years ago.  I approached Solace as I felt I was 95% ready to walk away from Islam, my deen was getting weaker by the day.  I ‘looked’ the part but my heart was getting emptier by the day too.  The remaining 5% feeling of ‘just’ checking where I was with my deen must have bee... Read more

    Anonymous
  • My SW was very polite and tried her best to deal with me and speak to me whenever we were both available. The goal setting was really good because it made my mind focus. Beneficial service was definitely received. I found the goal setting really beneficial as it helped me keep perspective and gave me an aim to work towards. The support has helped me to understand why I lost a child and it brought me back to being stronger and closer to Allah. The main difference it has made in my life is t... Read more

    Anonymous
  • It was what I needed to get back on track. My relationship with Allah is so much stronger. It doesn’t matter if things don’t go right. I feel more steadfast in the deen. Knowing that what ever happens will happen anyway and ok. I really didn’t think that I was going to get my emaan back on track. It has made a massive difference in how I look at things. My husband: I see him from a different light and I understand where he is coming from and how I am to him that caused the straine... Read more

    Anonymous
Case Study D

Sister B, aged 24, Manchester 
Year reverted: 1998
Key Issues: Isolation, questions on Islam, issues at home with parents

Read more
Case Study E

Sister K, aged 50, West London 
Year reverted: 2005
Key Issues: Isolation, Low Self Esteem

Read more