1: 1 Support
For Solace is here to support you. There is no problem that is too small. WIth the 1:1 Support Service, we assign a designated support worker to provide tailored support.
Solace aims to help revert sisters who are facing difficulties in their lives. The Solace 1:1 Support Service is an evergreen support available to revert sisters in difficulty.
Who is this for?
In order to offer support during challenging times, a dedicated support worker will be allocated to each revert sister who is experiencing any of the following circumstances:
- Practical or emotional support when going through illness or other major health problems alone
- Feeling lonely and isolated
- Experiencing marital problems, or struggling after separation or divorce
- Suffering from physical or psychological abuse
- Needing someone to talk to about their problems
- Needing an intermediary between themselves and non Muslim family members
- Thinking of leaving Islam or having doubts about Islam
- Suffering from depression
- Wanting to start afresh and needing to feel positive about self, life and Islam
- Facing other problems that are difficult to cope with alone
We recognise that this list does not cover every problem that revert sisters may be facing.
Please contact us if you are in difficulties not covered here, no matter how small, and we will do our best to support you inshaAllah.
- If you’re applying for help for yourself, complete the application form.
- Call (+44) 07985641080 (Mon-Fri 10-11am and 8-9pm / Sat-Sun 8-9pm) and an application will be taken over the phone with you.
- If you would like to refer a revert sister for support, please ensure you have her permission and you may then complete the referral form.
Revert Women have reached out for support this year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this aid only for revert women?
Yes. Solace is a registered charity specifically for revert women, and was founded due to the lack of support to this audience.
What happens after I apply?
After applying, your application will be reviewed by the support department and the team will get in touch with you to start the process.
Is there a deadline?
1:1 Support is an ongoing service provided by Solace, and there is no deadline. However, applications are processed on a first come, first serve basis.